Join the CHSW Business Club www.chsw.org.uk/businessclub
We have joined the Children’s Hospice South West’s (CHSW) Business club, and would love other businesses to join with us, in supporting the charity in their 30th anniversary year.
The CHSW business club is aiming to recruit 100 businesses, each paying £300 for their membership which would raise £30,000 for the charity, in their special 30th anniversary year. This money would help them to continue to support and make a difference for children with life-limiting illnesses and their families.
Aside from supporting the charity and the work they do; members of the business club also get opportunity to build connections and raise awareness for your business.
Since the charity was founded with 1991, CHSW has three children’s hospices in the South West: Little Bridge house in North Devon, Charlton Farm in Somerset and Little Harbour in Cornwall. These hospices provide vital care to over 500 children with life limiting illnesses and joining the business club will help support them to continue doing so.
If you are interested in finding out more about or joining the CHSW Business Club simply visit www.chsw.org.uk/businessclub or call Amanda Gallagher, CHSW Corporate Fundraiser, on 01275 866 600.
Children’s Hospice South West (CHSW)
- Children’s Hospice South West was first registered with the charity commission in 1991 and is celebrating its 30th Anniversary in 2021
- It is dedicated to making the most of short and precious lives, providing the best possible hospice care for life-limited children and their families
- There are three hospices in the South West: Little Bridge House in Barnstaple (opened 1995), Charlton Farm in Bristol (opened 2007) and Little Harbour in St Austell (opened 2011)
- CHSW is the only children’s hospice in the South West. It costs around £11 million to run the 3 hospice sites each year and the charity relies almost entirely on voluntary contributions
- CHSW delivers a range of services including short breaks, specialist play, music therapy, activities for siblings, palliative and emergency care, end of life care, bereavement support and specialist medical care – all available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- The services are free for families. To find out more about their work, visit www.chsw.org.uk
Facebook at www.facebook.com/CHSW1991